Saturday, December 13, 2008

UFOs...

Jaclyn taught me a cuter, non-creepy use for this acronym... Un-Finished Objects.... that's what I have been busy working on. It sure helped that I needed to clear off my window sill in order to keep the cold out.. but I procrastinated because I miss the natural light... and discovered a few things that needed my attention... just a few details and they were finished!
Here are a few:
Bathroom wall...
Peyton's name blocks...
Peyton's "Baby's First Christmas" ornament... I used the same method and steps as the memory blocks, but as the last step, drilled a hole, just big enough in the top, to glue (using E6000) a brad with my rick rack tucked underneath, to hang it up. It's a 1 1/4 inch cube that I bought at JoAnn's.. Brooke inspired me!
Peyton's month by month layout.. What?!? Only three more spots empty!?!
A layout damaged by spilled water.. happened during mom's Sunday nap when dad was "watching the kiddos"... before:
After...

3 comments:

Rachael said...

That is a cute Idea with Peyton's pictures every month. I wish I had done that, To late now. As always I love everything you do... I could say your to crafty, but that would be a lie. I like getting ideas from you, and getting things made by you.

Ally0005 said...

Love it all. Can you come decorate my house?

MeganSloan said...

Cute ideas! I love the first Christmas ornament... now I want to raid my dad's workshop for all of his wood scraps and make him cut them to squares for his first grandchild.... too cute! :)