Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Snuggie...

Ashley was my helper today... I was making Lynn's Christmas gift. She has got to be the funniest kid ever!! She saw the commercial on TV for "the snuggie", the blanket with sleeves, and she wants one sooo bad. She reminds me of Kevin who, every year around Christmas, would tell us he wanted a "Chia Pet"... so maybe Lynn isn't the silliest kid after all.
So I made her one. Ash was my helper to make sure it fit, and worked... now I just need to hope that she can keep it a secret, or just forget all about it...

3 comments:

Brooke said...

i saw the commercial for the snuggie today... I thought of you making one for Lynn... I have to say the hannah montana is way cuter than the ones on TV... theirs made them look like monks!

kdance10 said...

Thats so cute. I saw tha funny comercial awhile ago i swear the stuff they come up with. You are so crafty girl.Love the material too.

Emalee said...

I saw that commercial for it yesterday for the first time and was just LAUGHING!!! That one is cute!