Thursday, December 4, 2008

Smile Pey...

Four-score and over a week ago, I downloaded the 30 day trial of Photoshop Elements 7... I was so excited to learn how to "stitch together" images when you scan them in, perfect to post my layouts with (when I get to scrap:)...) my computer doesn't have enough memory to support the running of the program, and even though I am sooo excited to learn the program (been trying for over a week now...) and maybe even one day buy it... I'm just gonna have to live with my ghetto "take a pic of my layout" picture taking skills.
Ah, that's okay, my scanner isn't a true 12 incher, which doesn't help with Photoshop, and it isn't a flat bed either... not a plus... one day...
P.S. I almost forgot to post the inspiration for my layout!!! I scraplifted many of the ideas on this page from Jennifer McGuire's layout featured in the June 2008 CK... I hate to not give credit where credit is due;)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

The page looks great! Hope you will get to use Photoshop soon! You know I am a major, major fan!!!!