Monday, March 8, 2010

2..

Well, it’s 3 actually…
After I made this shirt for Peyton’s second birthday, I received a request from a friend to make one for her soon to be 2 year old.
marwk1 067 copy
I ended-up making 3 of them.
marwk1 068 copy
marwk1 069 copy
marwk1 070 copy
What can I say, I was groovin’.
(I’ll have to let you in on which one she chooses..)
So if you know or love someone who is turning 2, I have two 2 shirts available.  They run $10 each.
Sized 2T of course. ;)
Or, perhaps you are interested in a customized cupcake with a different digit? I can do those too!  (Price may vary.)
Just contact me: mindypitcher@comcast.net

7 comments:

Ally's Corner said...

Love them but I don't have a 2 year old any more so sad.

Rachael said...

Are you making one for our favorite soon to be three year old for April 1st? :)

kdance10 said...

Oh my gosh mindy they are all so dang cute i cant decide:) Ill be up hopefully tomorrow to pick it up. Is that blue one long sleeved?? I think i'm diggin the red one but maybe i could use two, one for pictures and one for the actual day:) well see

kdance10 said...

Oh my gosh mindy they are all so dang cute i cant decide:) Ill be up hopefully tomorrow to pick it up. Is that blue one long sleeved?? I think i'm diggin the red one but maybe i could use two, one for pictures and one for the actual day:) well see

BookwormMom said...

You're totally my inspiration...if I screw up the one I'm attempting to make for Talia, I might be calling you for a rescue....

Brooke said...

Wait... who's your favorite 3 year old? ;)

anniebobannie said...

Dang it! I just bought Ava and Sawyer's Birthday shirts the other day from Gymboree! Your's are sooo much cuter especially since their theme this year is cupcakes!!!