Saturday, April 26, 2008

first post... woo-hoo!!!

so here is the beginning of the separation...
crafts, projects, accomplishments here...
family goings-on there...
this set of three all began when i wanted a new pincushion. it snowballed into a grocery sack holder (long skinny tubey-thing...), and covering a boring old bum wipe container. i cannot scrapbook or paint without bum wipes...
jaclyn made me a travel sized wipe container when i had peyton, so there was my idea. i "googled" to find inspiration for the larger size and found misspriss... cute stuff...
fabric from gardiner's sew and save
pattern for the pincushion:
(shrink or enlarge for ideal size and cut six. two circles close top and bottom.)

3 comments:

jaclyn said...

well look at you... sorry i had to say it! i know it's your favorite line and all! :) i can tell that there will be lots of fun posts in the future!

BookwormMom said...

So, now you better post "idiot proof" instructions for all your crafts...so I can copy them in my efforts to be you when I grow up!!!!

Brooke said...

i'm excited about this blog... even though I see everything in person that you make... :)