Tuesday, February 2, 2010

To Bonnie, with love..

My sweet cousin Bonnie asked a question a couple of posts ago..
“Mindy! Do you take requests? I would love some crochet hints if you are posting something about crochet again. Like, how do you properly start a new color of yarn? In my crochet class I was showed 2 ways and I am a little confused. I love this afgan you are starting!
Oh yeah, thats what it is, how to join yarn when you run out vs how to start a new color in a planned spot...”
Here ya go Bonnie!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I don't know how I missed this till today! Actually, I do. My computer in the office started smoking. Always a bad thing to start doing, for a computer as well. Thank you so much for this!!! My crochet class has been an interesting experience, I jumped into intermediate, and I don't regret it, I just have a learning curve to crest. Thanks again!!!!